Refer a friend to work at Kent Companies, and you qualify for a $2500 cash giveaway!
Do you know someone who would be a great addition to the Kent Companies team? Send them our way, and you can earn CASH! As always, you earn a cash bonus when your referral makes it to the 30 day and the 90 day mark. This September, we’re sweetening the deal with the opportunity to qualify for a $2500 prize pool.
Here’s how it works:
Refer a job applicant to Kent Companies between now and September 30th. Make sure they list your name on their application. If they meet our requirements, we will extend them a job offer.
BONUS LEVEL 1:
You earn $100 cash when your candidate hits the 30 day mark.
BONUS LEVEL 2:
You earn $250 cash when your candidate hits the 90 day mark.
BONUS LEVEL 3:
On October 30th, we’re giving away FIVE $500 cash prizes. If your September referral made it to the 30 day mark, you’re eligible for even more CASH! The more high quality referrals you bring to the Kent team, the more chances you have to win. And YES, you can win multiple times!
CURRENT REFERRAL LEADER BOARD:
- Chester Haynes
- Gilberto Bonilla Zepeda
- Blake Peckham
- Rudyar Aguilar
GET STARTED TODAY:
- Refer job candidates to www.KentCompanies.com to complete an application. Applications are also available in the office.
- Hand out Kent Companies referral cards to encourage your friends to apply.
- Bring high quality candidates to our team to increase your chances to win CASH!
- All Kent Companies Inc. employees are eligible to participate.
- We must have a minimum of 10 referrals to conduct the $2500 cash giveaway.
- Job candidates must complete an application by September 30th, 2017, and must be employed and in good standing with Kent Companies on October 30, 2017.
- The candidate must write the name of the Kent Companies employee on their application as the referral source.
- Multiple referrals earn multiple entries into the giveaway. An employee may win multiple cash prizes.
- See Mindy Curtiss or Sarah Miller in Human Resources with additional questions.