Job site safety is our first priority.
We know that YOU have the best ideas on how to work safely and keep your teammates safe.
Here’s your chance to share them with the team.
What is the Level UP for Safety Challenge?
This is a video competition to improve safety on our job sites nationwide. We want you to submit your safety tips and best practices. We’ll use YOUR ideas to increase safety awareness and create new training for the entire Kent team.
This isn’t about creating the perfect video.
It’s about sharing practical ideas that keep you and your teammates safe.
How to Participate:
- Use your phone to record a short safety tip. (around 30 seconds or less)
- Tell us your name and what job site you’re working on.
- Be safe! You must be wearing all PPE in your video. You can only record before/after work or at a safe stopping point.
- Text or email your video to your local safety manager.
Here’s a tip!
Hold your phone sideways for the best video.
Send Videos to Your Safety Mangers:
- Michigan/Ohio/St. Louis: Carl Aukeman (616-325-3598), David DeGraaf (616-430-7092)
- Southeast: Butch Floyd (803-372-4560)
- Texas: Mitch Smith (469-724-0186), Carson Greenlee (940-218-0445), Santana Gurrola (940-222-1813), Rodolfo Santillan (940-435-8424), Roy Hernandez ( 940-435-7520)
- Weekly Prize: $100 Visa Gift card + up to $150 credit for Kent PPE or boots. Weekly winners are announced every Monday!
- Grand Prize: $500 cash
- Wild Card: $250 cash
- Weekly winners will be chosen in Texas, the Midwest and the Carolinas.
- Videos will be judged for accuracy, quality and value to the team.
- Week 1: December 17th
- Week 2: December 24th
- Week 3: January 7th
- Week 4: January 14th
- The grand prize and wild card winner will be announced the week of January 21st!
For questions, contact a member of your local safety team.