The Make it Happen Scholarship program is another way we give back to the Kent family. Each year, scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate the highest level of integrity and commitment to pursuing their goals for their career.
- Applicant must be the legal dependent child of a full time Kent Companies employee and
be under the age of 26.
- Applicant must be enrolled full time in a college, university or technical/trade school.
- Applicants who have applied and/or been selected for an award previously must
complete the entire application process in order to be considered.
Applicant is responsible for ensuring that all items listed below are submitted to the
scholarship committee no later than the date specified:
- Application form
- Official transcript
- One letter of recommendation
- Supporting questions answered, and attached on a separate page
• Deadline for all scholarship application materials.
Under special circumstances, the Kent Companies Scholarship Committee may elect to award a scholarship during a different time of the year.
Click below to download a scholarship application.