Kent Companies Pathfinders ensure our team members have the information and resources they need to be fully-engaged Kent Companies employees. Pathfinders help new hires answer a complete range of questions ranging from job site protocol to employee benefits, key contacts, company traditions and performance expectations. They’re keepers of the RED Code, and they help ensure our entire team is empowered to deliver on the Four Hallmarks every day.
The 2019 Pathfinder program kicks off in June 2019 and runs through November 2019.
All new hires will be matched with a Pathfinder to chart the course for a successful year ahead.
Click here to apply to become a Pathfinder or to nominate a colleague for the Pathfinder program.
- Employed for a minimum of 2 years at Kent Companies.
- In good standing; no write-ups within the last 3-6 months.
- Able to balance work responsibilities with extra time and attention for coaching and answering questions.
- Willing to answer phone calls or messages outside of traditional work hours.
- Commits to once weekly contact with a new hire, by touching base in person, sending an email/text or by calling on the phone.
- Commits to read and share Pathfinder leadership articles, resources and training that are provided through the program.