We’re welcoming the next generation of innovators and thinkers with our summer intern class. Our internship program fosters a hands-on environment for students who are ready to Build Something More and apply academic concepts to real-world work.
Please help us in welcoming the three newest members of the Kent Companies team:
Anthony Smith, Construction Management Intern, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Anthony is a construction management student at Ferris State University with an expected graduation date of May 2023.
- Anthony is ready to step up to the challenge and gain field experience while spending time with management and business leaders.
- His love of construction stems from a young age when he spent time building extravagant homes out of Legos, building blocks and video games.
Rene Maier, Marketing Intern, Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Rene is gearing up for her final year at Ferris State University pursuing a major in marketing with a focus in advertising and integrated marketing communications.
- During her internship, Rene is looking forward to advancing her knowledge of marketing in a corporate setting while immersing herself in the construction industry.
- She enjoys using her creative skills to complete projects, spending time outdoors and traveling.
Nishanth Billava, Construction Management Intern, Charlotte, N.C.
- Nishanth is a student at Arizona State University working hard toward a master’s degree in construction management and technology.
- He is excited to learn how project management and special contractor operations impact the ever-evolving growth of the construction industry.
- Nishanth is hoping to gain as much knowledge this summer to be industry-ready upon graduation.
We believe field and office experience go hand-in-hand allowing new graduates to have a competitive edge when launching their careers. Let’s Build Something More this summer with our intern class of 2022!