Para leer este boletín en Español, abra el mensaje en su navegador y seleccione “Español” en el menú de idioma. En su teléfono, desplácese hasta la parte inferior para buscar el menú de idioma y seleccione “Español.”
Updated Time: Employee Appreciation Event
Friday, December 14th – 12pm-2pm
(NEW!) Fort Mill Country Club – The Oak Room
101 Country Club Drive | Fort Mill, SC 29715
Join us for our annual employee appreciation event at the Fort Mill Country Club. When you arrive, find a seat and enjoy a hot lunch. We’ll start our program with company news, updates and awards quickly. This is our time to celebrate our team’s big accomplishments from the past year and to chart the course for the year ahead.
We’ll conclude the event with cash prize giveaways from our sponsors and a gift for every attendee. Please arrive on time. Attendance is strongly encouraged.
REMINDER: November 30th Deadline for Flex Spending Accounts – Enroll Now!
Submitted by Mindy Curtiss, Corporate HR Director
It’s open enrollment time for health and dependent care FSA accounts for the 2019 calendar year! Our WageWorks plans allow you to set aside pre-tax dollars for out-of-pocket medical, dental and vision expenses and/or dependent care.
To sign up, employees must complete the sign up form and return it to Human Resources no later than Friday, November 30th, 2018. The additional forms linked below are for educational purposes and will help you to understand the plans.
- 2019 FSA Sign Up Form – Complete this form to enroll!
- FSA Employee Guide
- WageWorks FSA with Carryover Flyer
NEW! Submit Your Vacation Request Online!
There is a new online form to submit your vacation/personal time off request to the Payroll Department. The form is located on KentCompanies.com, under Employee Links.
How to Submit a Vacation Request Online:
- Visit the Kent Companies website (www.kentcompanies.com)
- Click on Employee Links
- Enter password: redtothecore
- Click on Vacation Request
- Enter the details of your time off.
- Always inform your supervisor before you request time off.
- All vacation/personal time requests must be submitted online.There is no need to call the office to submit vacation.
- Submit your vacation requests ahead of time! You do not need to wait until the week of the request.
- The deadline for submitting vacation requests is 5pm Friday, the week of the time
- The deadline for submitting requests is by 5pm on Friday of the week of vacation/time off.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616-534-4909 and ask for the Payroll Department.