Para leer este boletín en Español, abra el mensaje en su navegador y seleccione “Español” en el menú de idioma. En su teléfono, desplácese hasta la parte inferior para buscar el menú de idioma y seleccione “Español.”
This is how we LEVEL UP
Way to go! Over the last 4 weeks, we ran a video challenge to record and promote your best safety tips. We gathered nearly 40 unique tips, ideas and smart habits from field teams across the country.
Is your child pursuing tech education, trade school or a 4-year degree?
Apply now for Kent Companies’ education fund!
The Make it Happen Scholarship Program is a benefit for the families of full-time Kent Companies employees. Scholarship applications are available to students pursuing trade school, technical certification or a traditional college degree.
If you have a child/dependent who is pursuing trade school, tech certifications or college, you need to know about this program! We’ve awarded over $30,000 in scholarships over the last five years.
The scholarship application is a competitive, merit-based process. That means the most well-planned, thorough and thoughtful applications earn larger scholarships.
Who can apply?
- Applicant must be the legal dependent child of a full time Kent Companies employee and be under the age of 26.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 grade point average. High school or College grade transcripts must be submitted with all applications.
- Applicants who have applied previously must complete the entire application process in order to be considered.
- January 1-March 31: Applications are accepted.
- April 1-30: Scholarship Committee evaluations.
- May 15: Scholarship notifications are released to all applicants.
Find more information here: https://www.kentcompanies.com/careers/employee-links/make-it-happen-scholarship-program-2/
Progress at Plano Flex
Superintendent Chacho Berumen
Trench & Excavation Safety Workshop – Dallas