Para leer este boletín en Español, abra el mensaje en su navegador y seleccione “Español” en el menú de idioma. En su teléfono, desplácese hasta la parte inferior para buscar el menú de idioma y seleccione “Español.”
The Challenge is ON!
We’re driving for 50 Level UP safety videos, and we need you to help make it happen. Safety is everyone’s business, and there are hundreds of simple habits, checkpoints and daily practices that keep our job sites safe.
This campaign isn’t about the “perfect video.”
Instead, we want to make safety a simple, easy routine that everyone can follow. The Level UP for Safety Challenge will increase awareness among our team members and show the industry that we’re the Leaders in Concrete and the leaders in safety.
Congrats to our Week 1 Winners!
Each week, we’re giving away $100 Visa Gift card + up to $150 credit for Kent PPE or boots for the best video in each region. Videos are evaluated for their accuracy, value, and application for the entire Kent team. Congratulations to our first winners!
Midwest: Fredy Martinez – Cutting Metal Safely
Thank you to Fredy for submitting a video in English AND in Spanish!
Carolinas: Larry Mills – Good Jobsite Planning
Recording a Video is Easy!
Fredy and Larry both earned $250 with their video submissions, and you can too!
- Use your phone to record a short safety tip (around 30-60 seconds or less).
- Tell us your name and what job site you’re working on.
- Be safe! You must be wearing all PPE in your video. You can only record before/after work or at a safe stopping point.
- Text or email your video to your local safety manager.
How to Send a Video to your Safety Manager:
Text or email your safety tip to your local safety manager.
- Texas: Mitch Smith (469-724-0186), Carson Greenlee (940-218-0445), Santana Gurrola (940-222-1813), Rodolfo Santillan (940-435-8424), Roy Hernandez ( 940-435-7520)
- Michigan/Ohio/St. Louis: Carl Aukeman (616-325-3598), David DeGraaf (616-430-7092)
- Southeast: Butch Floyd (803-372-4560)
Watch all of the Level UP Safety Tips: