Make it Happen Meeting – Grand Rapids + Payroll Updates
Para leer este boletín en Español, abra el mensaje en su navegador y seleccione “Español” en el menú de idioma. En su teléfono, desplácese hasta la parte inferior para buscar el menú de idioma y seleccione “Español.”
Grand Rapids & Traverse City Team
Thursday, May 24th at 4pm
Location: Crossroads Conference Center
The Make it Happen event is our semi-annual employee appreciation meeting. Enjoy a hot dinner and get updates on everything at Kent Companies. You’ll learn about the growth and opportunities available at Kent Companies.
It’s also a great opportunity to learn more about employee benefits and resources available for all members of the Kent Companies team. Representatives from Macatawa Bank, Aflac and Liberty Mutual Insurance will be available to answer questions after the meeting. Attendance is strongly encouraged.
Here’s What to Expect:
- Plan to arrive at Crossroads Conference Center at 4pm.
- Please find your seat and enjoy the hearty dinner buffet. Come hungry!
- Our program will begin at 4:45pm.
- Fun & Prizes: New this year, we’ve got major prize giveaways thanks to the generosity of our suppliers and vendors.
- Your division will also meet on an individual basis. Most specialty divisions meet prior to the Make it Happen event. Your manager will inform you of the meeting time. Division 110 and Division 1610 will remain at Crossroad Conference Center to meet after the Make it Happen event.
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors:
Our suppliers and vendors add value to our job sites every day. Stay tuned for more surprises from these valuable partners! We appreciate their support of our entire team.
Online Paystub Access Coming Soon!
Beginning with the June 8, 2018 pay date, you will no longer receive paper copies of your direct deposit stubs. Instead they will be available online. What does this mean for you?
- You gain access to view and print your payroll information 24/7.
- No more lost direct deposit stubs in the mail.
- Year-end information (W-2 documents) will be available too.
Website and login instructions will be coming soon. Watch for further details via PayCrew and Red Feed.
Please contact Human Resources if you have questions.