Make it Happen Meeting – Redford + Payroll Updates
Para leer este boletín en Español, abra el mensaje en su navegador y seleccione “Español” en el menú de idioma. En su teléfono, desplácese hasta la parte inferior para buscar el menú de idioma y seleccione “Español.”
Monday, June 4th at 3pm
Location: Meet at the Redford Office
The Make it Happen event is our semi-annual employee appreciation meeting. Enjoy a hot dinner and get updates on everything at Kent Companies. You’ll learn about the growth and opportunities available for the team.
It’s also a great opportunity to learn more about employee benefits and resources available for all members of the Kent Companies team. Attendance is strongly encouraged.
Here’s What to Expect:
- Plan to arrive at the office at 3pm.
- Please enjoy the hearty dinner with the team. Come hungry!
- Fun & Prizes: New this year, we’ve got new prize giveaways thanks to the generosity of our suppliers and vendors.
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors:
Our suppliers and vendors add value to our job sites every day. Stay tuned for more surprises from these valuable partners! We appreciate their support of our entire team.
Online Paystub Access Coming Soon!
Beginning with the June 8, 2018 pay date, you will no longer receive paper copies of your direct deposit stubs. Instead they will be available online. What does this mean for you?
- You gain access to view and print your payroll information 24/7.
- No more lost direct deposit stubs in the mail.
- Year-end information (W-2 documents) will be available too.
How to Access Your Pay Stub Online:
- Bookmark this website: https://kentcompanies.dexterchaney.com/
- Your logon ID is your 4 digit employee ID.
- Your password is your first initial, last name, last 4 digits of your Social Security number. Letters are all lowercase.
- Click on the check date to access the earning statement.
Logon ID: 2018
This is ONLY for those employees who do not currently have a Spectrum log in. Please contact Human Resources if you have questions. Call 616-534-4909 or email Mindy Curtiss or Sarah Miller.