Ohio Safety Updates + Benefits Reminders
Para leer este boletín en Español, abra el mensaje en su navegador y seleccione “Español” en el menú de idioma. En su teléfono, desplácese hasta la parte inferior para buscar el menú de idioma y seleccione “Español.”
Ohio Safety Updates – COVID-19
Kent Companies is complying with all safe work regulations in effect in the state of Ohio. Our safety program includes:
- Pre-work screening / temperature checks
- Facial coverings (REQUIRED)
- Disinfectant for cleaning tools, equipment and high-contact surfaces
- Hand sanitizer
- Social distancing
- Documented protocol for safe operations, cleaning/disinfection and reporting of cases.
- Kent Companies does not allow employees who are sick to report to work.
Click here for Responsible Work Protocols – Ohio.
Click here to access the Responsible Restart Ohio guidelines for Manufacturing, Distribution & Construction.
UPDATED – Daily Work Pre-Screening
We are simplifying the pre-work screening for our team. Effective Monday:
- Field leaders will take employee temperatures using an appropriate device that allows for social distancing.
- All employees are required to complete an online pre-screening form EVERY DAY.
- Field leaders will ensure every employee completes this form.
- Safety and HR will monitor entries daily.
Pre-Work Screening: https://bit.ly/kciprework
If you have questions, please contact your supervisor or Josh McKenzie.
Flex Spending Account Update
The Cares Act has allowed the purchase of over the counter medications with Flex Spending Account (FSA) funds again. This link from Basic (our FSA administrator) talks more about it: https://www.basiconline.com/blog/cares-act/.
If you have questions about your benefits, please contact Mindy Curtiss or Sarah (Miller) Levendosky.
Verizon Discounts for Kent Employees
Verizon Wireless offers up to a 22% discount on most voice and data plans. Click here for instructions on how to access a discount through Verizon.