KentCompanies.com – Top 5 things you can do on the company website
KentCompanies.com is a great resource for news, information and access to employment tools and benefits. Learn how to navigate the site, and you’ll be able to answer a lot of questions fast!
Logging in to the Employee Links section of the website is easy. In the main menu, select “Employee Links” or bookmark this page: https://www.kentcompanies.com/careers/employee-links/. The password is: redtothecore
Top 5 Resources on Employee Links:
- Access your pay stub or training records.
- Submit vacation requests to the payroll department.
- Submit a missing time request.
- Get a copy of the Employee Handbook.
- Order Kent gear and PPE. Payroll deduction is available.
The icons on the Employee Links section are easy to navigate. If you have an idea for a helpful tool or can’t find what you’re looking for, ask Sarah Miller in Human Resources.
- Are you familiar with the employment links section?
- Can you show your co-workers how to navigate the site?
- What is the section that you use the most?
- What is the best tip you can offer about using the company website?