Employee Benefit: What is the Make it Happen Scholarship Program?
The Make it Happen Scholarship Program is a benefit for the families of full-time Kent Companies employees. Scholarship applications are available to students pursuing trade school, technical certification or a traditional college degree.
If you have a child/dependent who is pursuing trade school, tech certifications or college, you need to know about this program! We’ve awarded over $30,000 in scholarships over the last five years.
The scholarship application is a competitive, merit-based process. That means the most well-planned, thorough and thoughtful applications earn larger scholarships.
Who can apply?
- Applicant must be the legal dependent child of a full time Kent Companies employee and be under the age of 26.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 grade point average. High school or College grade transcripts must be submitted with all applications.
- Applicants who have applied previously must complete the entire application process in order to be considered.
- January 1-March 31: Applications are accepted.
- April 1-30: Scholarship Committee evaluations.
- May 15: Scholarship notifications are released to all applicants.
Find more information here: https://www.kentcompanies.com/careers/employee-links/make-it-happen-scholarship-program-2/