Para leer este boletín en Español, abra el mensaje en su navegador y seleccione “Español” en el menú de idioma. En su teléfono, desplácese hasta la parte inferior para buscar el menú de idioma y seleccione “Español.”
You earn up to $500 when you help us put more boots on the ground!
What’s the deal?
You can earn $350 cash and a $150 certificate for Mieras or Red Wing boots when you refer experienced job candidates to Kent Companies.
What are the requirements?
- We want people with 3+ years of construction experience.
- The first 15 employees to bring us experienced referrals qualify for the boot offer.
- The candidate must list your name on their job application.
What’s in it for you?
You get rewarded when we hire your referral… a total value of $500!
- $100 cash when they hit the 30 day mark.
- $250 cash when they hit the 90 day mark.
- $150 certificate for Mieras or Red Wing boots when they hit the 90 day mark.
Do you know what it takes to be an A-Player?
The RED Code is the rule book for what it takes to be successful at Kent Companies. Help us write the code.
What does it mean to have Responsibility, Expertise and Determination on the job?
What do the best players on your team do without fail?
What’s your best job site hack?
Your ideas are valuable to the entire team.
Three Things You Can Do on the Kent Companies Website
The Employee Links section of KentCompanies.com offers a lot of great resources for all employees. Have you checked them out?
- Access your pay stub online. Online pay stub access is available for Kent Companies, Inc. and Kent Companies Southeast employees. We’ve posted easy-to-follow instructions and links in one place.
- Access the Employee Assistance Center. Life happens, and we want you to have support when you need it. The EAC provides counseling and related referrals for personal problems, such as the death of a loved one, emotional upheaval, alcoholism, marital pressure, family conflict or financial stress. Initial appointments at the EAC are available free of charge and services are confidential.
- Access SDS Sheets. If you’ve got mobile access, you’ve got SDS sheets on hand. This page organizes SDS sheets by division. If you have questions, contact your safety manager.
Save this link: http://www.kentcompanies.com/careers/employee-links/