Para leer este boletín en Español, abra el mensaje en su navegador y seleccione “Español” en el menú de idioma. En su teléfono, desplácese hasta la parte inferior para buscar el menú de idioma y seleccione “Español.”
Last Chance to Vote for Your Favorite Charities!
Friday, May 11th is the last day to vote for the nominations we received from the Kent team and from the community. Your hard work makes it possible for us to give back to the community. You should help decide where we give. We have several team members who are active community volunteers and board members for local charities. Let’s support our team in action!
Email Leah Gradl with questions.
Save the Date:
- Grand Rapids Make it Happen Meeting – Thursday, May 24 at 4pm at Crossroads Conference Center
- Ohio Make it Happen Meeting – Friday, June 1st at 12pm
- Redford Make it Happen Meeting – Monday, June 4 at 3pm
- St. Louis Make it Happen Meeting – Wednesday, June 6th at 3pm at Syberg’s Dorsett
- Charlotte Make it Happen Meeting – Friday, June 8th 12pm
All summer long, we’ll be blitzing your job sites with food, fun and surprises. Stay tuned for more details!
Division 110 – Grand Rapids
150 Ottawa – Topping Off
On Tuesday, May 8th the Division 110 team topped off 150 Ottawa for Orion Construction. Teo Rocha and his crew worked hard behind the grill to feed the Kent team and a lot of guests.
More behind-the-scenes photos from the day:
Kent Companies Texas – Multi-Family Division
Project: The Hudson Apartments
The Hudson consists of five- and six-story wood frame buildings over an at-grade concrete podium, with below grade parking. The Multi-Family Division is firing on all cylinders for Trinsic Residential Group.