“Make it Happen” is our team motto – as in, we’ll do whatever it takes to make it happen for our customers because we a safe, productive and high-performing team. This motto goes back generations in our history!
Make it Happen Events are held twice per year to thank our team and recognize special accomplishments. We use this time to provide important news, company updates and insight into where we’re going. We provide a hot meal, prizes and a gift for every attendee.
- The Spring Make it Happen Event is typically held in late May/early June.
- The Fall Make it Happen Event is typically held in late November/early December. Employment anniversaries are presented at this event.
The dates, times and location for the events are announced at your division meetings and will be published in the RED Feed.
NEW for Fall 2019!
The Fall Make it Happen Event will be a special gathering for all Kent Companies employees plus your spouse or special guest. The date for the Grand Rapids event is Wednesday, November 6 at DeVos Place. This is a 2-hour evening event that will feature heavy appetizers, prizes and a special program. Drink tickets will be provided to attendees who are aged 21+.
- What do you like most about the Make it Happen events?
- What are your best tips for having a great event? (i.e. show up early, make a big dinner plate at the buffet, save room for dessert)
- Are you and your spouse/guest planning to attend the November Holiday Party/Make it Happen event? Remind your mentee to tell their spouse/guest now, and arrange a babysitter if needed.