We are currently looking for a Sales Representative in Division 1910!
Are you looking for a change in your career? Do you have what it takes to make the sale? The Sales Representative position includes the following:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying, qualifying, leading, negotiating and closing sales pursuits for deep foundation systems.
- Develop comprehensive territory and new account pursuit plans to identify and qualify sales opportunities with both existing, and especially new, clients. Specific focus on Architects/Engineers, Facility Planners, Residential Clients and General Contractors.
- Leverage knowledge and expertise of the local market as well as relationships with key business contacts. To identify, qualify and close sales opportunities.
- Provide timely follow up, closure and tracking of all identified opportunities.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years selling business to business, 2 years of related experience in Building Materials or Industrial/Manufacturing sector preferably as a field sales representative.
- Experience with CRM (Customer Retention Management) Systems, Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Internal Information Tools.
- Strong prospecting, phone and communication skills mandatory.
- Strong skills in time management and organization.
- Ability to close sales while achieving a high level of customer and partner satisfaction.
If this position fits what you’re looking for, please contact Mindy or Sarah to apply!