KCI February News
Para leer este boletín en Español, abra el mensaje en su navegador y seleccione “Español” en el menú de idioma. En su teléfono, desplácese hasta la parte inferior para buscar el menú de idioma y seleccione “Español.”
This is how we LEVEL UP
Way to go! Over the last 4 weeks, we ran a video challenge to record and promote your best safety tips. We gathered nearly 40 unique tips, ideas and smart habits from field teams across the country.
Click here to learn more and see all of the videos from 2020 and 2019!
You can watch latest Level Up safety videos on Facebook and YouTube too. We will announce our grand prize & wild card prizes next week.
Open Enrollment – Now through April 1, 2020
Whether it’s disability and accident insurance to help patch up life’s rough spots or life insurance to provide for your loved ones Unum can help you protect what’s most important. To enroll in coverage, see Mindy Curtiss or Sarah Miller in HR for enrollment forms and details. The deadline to enroll or make changes to current plans is April 1, 2020.
Applications Open Now Through March 31!
The Make it Happen Scholarship Program is a benefit for the families of full-time Kent Companies employees. Scholarship applications are available to students pursuing trade school, technical certification or a traditional college degree.
If you have a child/dependent who is pursuing trade school, tech certifications or college, you need to know about this program! We’ve awarded over $30,000 in scholarships over the last five years.
The scholarship application is a competitive, merit-based process. That means the most well-planned, thorough and thoughtful applications earn larger scholarships.
Who can apply?
- Applicant must be the legal dependent child of a full time Kent Companies employee and be under the age of 26.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 grade point average. High school or College grade transcripts must be submitted with all applications.
- Applicants who have applied previously must complete the entire application process in order to be considered.
- January 1-March 31: Applications are accepted.
- April 1-30: Scholarship Committee evaluations.
- May 15: Scholarship notifications are released to all applicants.
Find more information here: https://www.kentcompanies.com/careers/employee-links/make-it-happen-scholarship-program-2/
Division 110 – Grandville Apartments
Division 110 – Red Cedar – Last Pour